Cyrus intro

Cyrus intro

Postby Cyrus1 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:12 pm

Cyrus from Bible
My name is Cyrus. God holds my right hand and goes before me so that I brought this message: “I am the only God and there is none else, I form the light, and create darkness, I make peace, and create evil, I the LORD do all these things. Heavens pour down righteousness and let the earth bring forth salvation, I the LORD have created it.”
Cyrus1

Re: Cyrus intro

Postby Cyrus1 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:13 pm

EXPLANATION

There is only one God. That means He is almighty. Everything is according to His will. Therefore people have no free will. Everything that people decide is what God made them to decide. The conclusion is that people are not guilty if they do something bad. And by the same token the people that do good things cannot boast about it. If people are not responsible for what they do how come then some of them go to Heaven and others to hell? It’s easy to understand. Good people go to Heaven and bad to Hell. Since goodness or badness cannot be chosen by people the answer is – people whom God loves go to Heaven and people whom God hates go to Hell. It is not for you to decide and there is nothing you can do about it. Piece of clay cannot tell the potter – hey, what have you done? Now I came to tell you the good news – God loves everyone! Look at the prophesy of Isaias. God declares that He creates peace and He creates evil. This situation was until now. From now on we will follow the next words of God – “Heavens pour down righteousness and let the earth bring forth salvation”. That means from now on we will be righteous. We will speak only truth. We will stop telling lies and deceiving ourselves.
Cyrus1

Re: Cyrus intro

Postby Cyrus1 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:16 pm

-
Cyrus1

Return to Intro